4.18.2016

Spring has Sprung...

Hi lovelies! Oh blogging world how I've missed you so! School this semester, while I'm taking less credits, has still taken up so much of my time on top of trying to grow a human and take care of a little human boy and be a wife to another boy too. Boys boys boys! There's boys everywhere! I love it, it's just chaos these last couple weeks of school. I'm so thrilled that the semester ends this week and finals are next week! Then I am free for the entire Summer and can fully focus on all my boys :) And have more time to blog...well, until baby gets here. And speaking of these boys, we decided to have one last family photo session with us as a family of 3. It's so weird even writing that. And since there's no hiding I'm with child these days, we made it a maternity session too. And we were so excited about the location...The Utah State Capitol this time of year is surrounded in blossoms...it's gorgeous! This post was going to be about my pregnancy thus far, and the differences between this pregnancy and when I was pregnant with Dylan, but that post will have to wait for later this week because we got our photos back this weekend and we love them, and I've had a few friends asking to see them :) Be prepared for family/maternity pic overload.

















And there's your overload. Photo's were done by Aimee Crandall Photography, and I think she got so many good shots considering we only had 15 minutes for the shoot (it was a mini-session). We are pretty happy with them :)

Well I'm off to sleep...gotta get up at 6:00 to go to my last early class of the semester!! Woot woot! Can't believe it's finally ending! Hooray! Be on the lookout for post all about this baby in my tummy, and how this pregnancy differs from when I was pregnant with Dylan! They have been so different it's kinda crazy. If I didn't know any better I would think I was having a girl for sure.

1 comment:

blim4evans said...

So stunning!! I just want to be you. I'm a creeper I know but I'm kind of obsessed with you!