10.03.2011

This Week I...


...am going to finish the laundry
...am going to cuddle with Brett after the babe is asleep
...will finally get the car registered now that its 3 months overdue. Yes, we have been driving it unregistered because we are cool like that.
...am going on a few picnics with the family
...am going to sing dylan to sleep
...am going to clean our bedroom
...am hanging out with friends
...am going to eat at cafe rio at least once
...am going to stay up late laughing with brett about anything and everything
...am going to attempt to be crafty
...am going to fix brett dinner for once this semester
...am going to stare at dylan while he sleeps
...am going to repaint my nails
...am going to drink a lot of diet dr. pepper
...am going to be better at reading my scriptures and saying my personal prayers
...am going to call my mom
...am going to watch 'up all night' 'the office' 'the kardashian wedding' (and make brett watch it with me)
...am going to kiss dylan a million times
...am going to do something super fun this weekend with brett
...am going to make a list of goals to better myself

Yep, this is going to be a good week:)

No comments: