10.27.2010

It's been a while...

So, I kinda just noticed it's been almost a month since I last blogged. Truth be told there hasn't been much going on to blog about. Everything is the same with us...fabulous:) We are loving having Bentley as our little baby and Daisy is obsessed with him. He is such a great dog! We couldn't have asked for a more obedient or calm pup.

Brett is hating his personal hell in school. Poor guy. He is either working or doing homework, no time for play or cuddle time:( But he is amazing, and the sooner the semester is over the happier he gets and as long as he's happy I am happy.

I am still loving my job. I have had a big desire not to work and just do nothing the last couple of weeks but I have stuck it out and gone to work each day and each day it just keeps getting better. I cannot believe how blessed I am to have such great coworkers and an amazing boss. It's great! Also, I have been making more friends up here in my ward and it's been GREAT! I went Visiting Teaching last night to my girls with my partner and I was gone for 3 hours, and I had just met all 3 of the girls. It was so fun! We just talked and talked and talked. It was nice to have girl time, I don't feel like I get much of that up here. And Brett and I have been more outgoing and doing more things with friends and making new ones each week. The married social life has definitely taken a turn for the fabulous:)

We are super excited for Halloween this weekend. We are going down to SLC to spend it with my fam! We are doing a sweet Partay that will include treats, mom's home cooking, Alfred Hitchcock, Carmeled Apples, laughs and giggles and hanging out with the best family in the world! It's going to be awesome!

I must say that I am HATING Logan weather right now, although it was nice to see the sun today for the first time in like a week. But let's be honest...yesterday...IT SNOWED! I HATE SNOW!!! Why oh why must we live in this blasted desert that can never decide what type of weather it wants to be! I just want to live in Arizona where it's always BLAZING! I am so not liking my dry skin, static in my hair and breaking out thanks to the cold chilly air. Winter, you absolutely suck!

OH! Something that is new is this little treat that we are proud to call ours:


We finally got new phones. Brett has been so good about letting me get on KSL every once in while and getting a used Blackberry, but we were both ready for our Christmas presents early and got this little puppy. It's called the Samsung Vibrant, and OH MY GOSH! We are obsessed with our phones! We have never had internet in our plan and we switched for only $30 more a month. Great deal! And the phones were a rocking deal, especially for only coming out just this summer. Buy one get one free! AMAZING! I never knew what I was missing out on until we got these! I have found so many apps that I am obsessed with, especially this one that is a food log and I enter what I eat and it has the calories and it counts them so I know how much I am consuming each day. It's been so great so far and we are loving them!

So, all in all, life really is going great. I can't complain. Our little family is so blessed and especially with Thanksgiving coming up I have really been focusing on how much we have been given. I have more than I could ever ask for and I am just so thankful! I love this time of year, even though I hate the weather that comes along with it. But, on the upside, it just gives me more reasons to snuggle up in bed longer with Brett (not like I need anything;) So, bring on the Snow, the family parties and the yummy food!!

No comments: