6.25.2010

The Office Marathon: Take 4

Our point of view

The TV's point of view

Brett and I love the TV show The Office. We absolutely love it. Okay, we are obsessed with it. So much so, that we have watched Seasons 1-5, 3 times. In a row. And now, we just started our 4th marathon. Are we crazy? I think we are. Crazy about The Office that is:) It is our nightly ritual to turn on The Office for an hour while I do my internet surfing/play games or read and while Brett pulls out his Xbox and plays his games. And Daisy either lays on her pillow and chills, cuddles on my lap, or she brings us her rope and we throw it for her to fetch while we do our thing. It's turned into a routine that we are quite fond of. We HAVE to do this before bedtime. If we don't, it's weird. I am sure this won't last forever, but while it does it is a blast. We practically have every episode memorized and we still laugh super hard at every little thing Dwight does. I don't know how we aren't sick of it yet but until then, bring on The Nard-Dog and Michael Scott's continuous quotes of "That's What She Said!"Daisy Mae Pup chillin on her pillow
This is the look I get from Brett when he has a lot of kills on Modern Warfare 2 (it's sad that I know anything about that game)

No comments: