12.12.2012

the luckiest...

have you ever heard the Ben Folds song The Luckiest? that song, every time i hear it, not only does it make me reflect on what an amazing blessing it is to have this man for my own, but it makes me tear up thinking about how i truly am the luckiest. the luckiest girl to have met such an incredible human being, the luckiest for getting through the ups and downs we had before we got married, the luckiest for following my heart and my feelings despite so many obstacles we faced, and making the best decision i ever made when i said i would be his for eternity. the luckiest to have him change me in ways that have made me such a better person, the luckiest for falling in love a million times harder for this boy after seeing him become a father. the luckiest to find my better half, and to have him forever.

i am the luckiest.

1 comment:

Brittany Moore said...

I'm tearing up over here. So SWEET!