4.23.2011

My Dream Diaper Bag...

I have been on the hunt the last month or so for a diaper bag that doesn't look like a diaper bag, but more like a cute over-sized purse but that would still function and work as a diaper bag, and maybe even be a diaper bag but not look like it.
Well, after hours and hours of searching all over the place online (literally) I found my dream diaper bag that I have been dreaming of. Take a peek...



Isn't it so cute?! I have one word: L.O.V.E. I really wanted this bag, I was set on it, but I decided to keep looking because apparently it's a 'designer diaper bag', (Timi & Leslie) and it was well above $100 everywhere I looked and there was no way I was going to spend anything close to that.
Well, it must have been my lucky day yesterday because, on a whim, I decided to look on KSL classifieds and my exact bag I wanted was listed for 1/3 of the price I saw it going for everywhere else!!! Of course I was all over it! I immediately sent a text to the girl who listed it and asked about it. Turns out she had only used it a few times and it was in "just like new" condition and it included the clutch. I was jumping up and down! She lives in Idaho Falls so I immediately payed for it over Paypal and it's on its way to me as of noon today and it should be in my arms by next Tuesday. I cannot WAIT! I love finding good deals, especially when it's something I feel like is so out of reach:) Now I can be a stylin' mama at a 1/3 of what those other suckers pay full price for haha!

1 comment:

Wendy M. said...

Katie, I am IN LOVE with that bag too! I have had may discussions with some of my other friends that are moms and how its so hard to find a diaper bag that you really like. Love it, and can I just say...LUCKY!