3.30.2011

Date Night...

I am sick, yet again. Ever since I got pregnant I could tell my immune system wasn't at top notch, and it has showed. I have been sick like 4 times since October; sick enough to stay home from work 2 days at a time. That is really unusual for me...I usually only get sick like twice a year maximum and those are usually just head colds.

Well this time I have a little disease called Strep Throat...yeah...not fun at all. The doctor said I need to really take it easy since Strep Throat during pregnancy can (very, very rarely) harm the baby. So, I am home from work (Day 2), feeling like crap and trying to take it easy and get better.

Well last night Brett made me feel like a queen. He was super sweet and cleaned the entire house. He wanted to have a Fun Date Night to make me feel better so he made me an AMAZING dinner (homemade Chicken Alfredo Pizza) and wanted to have a fun dessert... Homemade FONDUE!!! So, below is a fun way to have a homemade date night (even when you are sick:)











Fun and yummy, even when your spouse is not feelin' or lookin' too hot:)

I really am so lucky to have him. Thanks Sweetheart!!

No comments: