2.21.2011

Day 5...

"Top 10 pet peeves"


1. Being stuck behind slow drivers. Definitely my
#1 pet peeve. I FREAK out! And it always happens
to me on my way to work, when I am in a rush. I get
stuck behind some idiot who decides to go 10 under.
ANNOYING!

2. When I am holding something one minute and the next
minute I can't find it. I am awesome at misplacing
not only my phone, but pretty much anything I touch.
And since I have been pregnant, it has only gotten worse.
Super frustrating.

3. When I bite my tongue. Ouch!

4. When I am driving in the fast-lane and the person
ahead of me is driving super slow and blocking me.

5. When little kids throw tantrums. I am going to
have to really work on that one...

6. When someone starts telling me a story in
the middle of a movie I've never seen before.
Can't you just wait til it's done?

7. When I see married guys with their wives and
see them check out other women. BARF! And you
got married because?

8. In the words of my mom (after seeing a few
girls at the mall whose clothes were literally falling
off of them and their love-handles were
exploding out of their pants) "Why is that only
the fat girls try to wear clothes that are 5 sizes too
small for them?"

9. My hair. I hate that it grows about an inch
every 3 months. So annoying.

10. When I go places and there are foreign people
there and THEY get mad when someone
cannot speak their language...ummm...last time
I checked this is America and we speak English.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Haha, Katie your number 10 makes me laugh! I totally agree :)