2.12.2011

Day 1

"5 things about me that no one really knows"


1. I hardly ever shave. Somehow I got really lucky and my leg hair
takes 4 or 5 days to start growing back after I shave . But, that
has all changed now that I am on prenatal vitamins. They start
growing back in one day. Annoying! And, to Brett's dismay,
it still takes me a week to shave. Sorry hun:)


2. I have never broken or sprained a bone in my life...
knock on wood


3. I am super paranoid about having my doors locked at all times,
whether it's in my house or my car. It drives me insane if I know
that my car is out in the parking lot with a door unlocked. And
forget sleep if I know the door is unlocked at night. Brett is
always so sweet and goes and locks it if it's not, but I am overly
paranoid for some reason. He could care less but I am adamant
about it for some reason. And if I am home alone, the first
thing I do is lock the doors. Yeah, I am weird.


4. I refuse to drink Orange Juice if there is even one piece of pulp
in it. I absolutely HATE pulp! Gross!


5. I peed the bed in college one time. I remember I was dreaming
about drinking amazingly hot hot-chocolate and I woke up
soaked. Awkward. Luckily I had my own room but wow,
I felt like a 3 year old.


That was a tad embarrassing but oh well:)

1 comment:

Jessie Moore said...

LOL!! That is hilarious. I love you!! THe blog looks cute, you are going to have to teach me how to do cute things to mine.