9.29.2009

Memoirs of Summer.....

I am finally getting around to writing again. I might as well have "slacker/lazy/have too much Facebook surfing to do rather than update my blog" written on my forehead. Sorry peeps. I promise to you all I am going to spend less time surfing and more time blogging because I know you are all so into reading about our life:) My sister-in-law Brittany vowed to Blog once a week, and I am going to do the same (or at least try my absolute hardest to keep that promise) so here I go:)

Quite a bit has happened since my last post. We have been going down to visit the fam a lot the last couple of months because of fun vacations with our families, as well as to just play and hang out and go to Brad Paisley and see our friends. It's been so fun...Summertime is the best! Here are some pics to show you the fun we had.....



Family Vacation in Park City with my family....this Jet Ski went 60mph. We tested it's speed multiple times:)

Brett giving Thumpie a kiss on one of our MANY picnics this summer! Picnics are amazing when you are with your fam and a cute pet bunny who keeps you entertained by running from tree to tree. So adorable.Family photo updated since last time.....he has gotten so big since the last time we took a family pic like this. You can't really tell from the pic but he is growing.


Brad Paisley Concert!!!! SO AMAZING!!!! He is one of our favorites so it was fun to dance and sing along to some of our favorite love songs:)


We were so sad to see Summer come to an end:( School started and Brett and I are not so into it. I am still working a lot and doing some online classes. Brett has a full load and working. It's a packed schedule but we manage:)To celebrate the last day of "warmth" Brett and I wanted to take Thumper and go on a "last-hoorah" picnic (picnics are a weekly tradition in our household) but when we went to go it was so darn windy we couldn't:( Sad day! So we turned it around and had a picnic inside, right on our living room floor. We set the blanket out and everything. And it helped that our Netflix delivered to us our Full House Season 6 disc as well as our Office Season 5 disc we have been anticipating. So we took some fun pics, ate some Old Grist Mill (the BEST sandwich place ever..cheap too:) and watched Full House and The Office. It was so much fun!!!!!! Here are a couple from the picnic...


Oh yeah...I got bangs. I cut them a week ago because I wanted a change. Not too bad eh?? :)Well, there is my update. I can't wait to blog about General Conference this coming weekend! We absolutely LOVE General Conference!!!! Spending time with the Fam and listening to our amazing Prophet and the Apostles...Amazing! Can't wait! Hope you all enjoyed:) Until next week...


1 comment:

Hilary said...

Dar Katie, I want to be you. Seriously, enjoy it.